An environment where flat hierarchies promote “doing” and taking initiative. An inspirational mix of cultures, disciplines and nationalities. Lots of room for lateral thinking and co-creation. Hands-on international experience and transcontinental office-hopping. A driven attitude born of boundless enthusiasm. A place where the team is the most valued asset.
So how about you?
We’re looking for “real” people. Show us your true self. Don’t waste your time rehearsing standard answers. Dare to be authentic.
Senior Projektmanager (m/w/x)
Senior Projektmanager (m/w/x)
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the professional leadership of a project team and performing his or her role vis-a-vis the client while supporting and assisting the Account Director in matters relating to the project management and client support.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIESProject team leadership
- Professional leadership of the project related teams and crew
- To collaborate on the development and communication of goals and strategies
- Organisation and supervision of workflows within the group
- Targeted knowledge dissemination
- Acting as role model
- Induction and integration of new employees
- Promotion of employee identification
- Promotion and support of team collaboration
- Mediation and active support in the resolution of conflicts within the group
- Staff motivation
- General personnel support
- Independent and complete project management and handling, project planning, calculation, control and monitoring
- Complete overview of the project
- Proactive recognition of possible stumbling blocks and appropriate action during the project even in stressful phases
- Support with pitches
- Structuring content and deriving action decisions (on a large scale as well as on a small scale)
- Creation of concepts, new stimuli and ideas along with assessment of their content in the context of client requirements
- Organisation and/or implementation of client presentations
- Exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Maintain excellent client management
- Pre & post event logistical planning including onsite implementation
- Supervise the technical staff on location during install, show and dismantle.
- Work with the internal team and external vendors in ensuring that all logistical needs for the event are understood and met.
- Understand health and safety regulations.
- Identify suppliers and venues and source and manage them accordingly.
- Onsite main point of contact for all aspects of production.
- Management of project finances, in particular, advance payments and real-time invoicing to the client and suppliers
- Development of schedules of installation, transportation and dismantling of venue equipment and transportation
- The implementation of all necessary accommodation, travel plans including; local travel, flights and all required visas as the project requires
- The organisation and attendance of all meetings relating to logistical solutions
- Administration of client budgets in close cooperation with the team and the client
- Creation and/or verification of project plans and/or project costings
- Regular reporting to the Group Head on the project status, logistical and supplier progress
- Guest handling and its workforce
- Proactive project support
- Communication of information to team members
- Research of client details / requirements and provision of structured information to the client regarding Avantgarde’s service portfolio
- Provide support to existing client base
- First point of contact for clients in operational sector
- Responsibility for client database
- Ambassador of Avantgarde
ABILITY AND KNOW-HOWSkills and abilities
- University degree or similar qualification (specialist college, BAW, etc.)
- At least four years’ professional experience in a similar role
- Experience with UAE government clients is a plus.
- Project management skills with production competencies.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours if required, including weekends and holidays.
- Readiness to do extensive business travels.
- Conceptual skills
- Experience of project management
- Confident delivery of presentations
- The ability to recognise and address client needs
- A sense of responsibility, commitment and ambition
- Tolerance for stress
- Immaculate appearance
- Keen team player
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to speak fluent English and Arabic
- Profound Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Implement diverse and exciting events.
- Work with an excellent team of international event experts.
- Collaborate with new and well established partners and suppliers all over the region.
- Stimulating, motivating and friendly environment that nurtures individual skills and interests.
- Join a globally successful and award-winning agency and work in an international context.
This job description serves to help orient the employee as well as his superiors. Avantgarde reserves at all times, the right to enact changes in terms of content. On the whole, the following principle is to be held valid. The assigned position defines demanded abilities and know-how. Competence in terms of decision making on the other hand will be defined though the individuals’ manner of working.
Then apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, school reports, training reports and job references)! The relevant contact person is Wanda Otten – we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application to the following email address: [email protected]
Please be aware that your application will only be considered, if you send it via email (not via the apply-now button)!
AVANTGARDE Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH | Atelierstraße 10 | 81671 München | T +49 (0)89 88399-0 | www.avantgarde.de
GESELLSCHAFT FÜR KOMMUNIKATION MBH