An environment where flat hierarchies promote “doing” and taking initiative. An inspirational mix of cultures, disciplines and nationalities. Lots of room for lateral thinking and co-creation. Hands-on international experience and transcontinental office-hopping. A driven attitude born of boundless enthusiasm. A place where the team is the most valued asset.
So how about you?
We’re looking for “real” people. Show us your true self. Don’t waste your time rehearsing standard answers. Dare to be authentic.
(Senior) art director (m/f)AVANTGARDE is a global, owner-managed communications agency. With more than 500 employees in 13 offices worldwide we create internationally outstanding “Brand Experiences”. Well-known brands have put their trust in us for years. We understand ourselves as a strategic partner for long-term brand planning. In doing so we provide services that serve the holistic experience of brands and products. Our Mission: Creating Fans.
(Senior) ART director (m/f)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Brainstorming and ideation of concepts, set art direction and tone of voice, and oversee the brand bibles from the ideas stage, through to delivery.
- Answer creative briefs with ideas that are wonderful and crazy, aiming to produce solutions that will capture the imagination of our clients and their key audiences.
- Present concepts/ideas to clients with a great sense of storytelling.
- Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Confidently visualize, design and conceptualize key visuals, collaterals, branding and key show elements in one of the mega events of the region.
- Collaborate with concept developers, architects, suppliers and digital teams to create and develop new business opportunities.
- Bravely preparing files for suppliers to print, upload or post.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 4+ years of creative agency experience. Events and exhibition experience is a plus.
- Strong design portfolio with 4 or plus years education.
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently under pressure and stay calm & motivated.
- A solid understanding of online and offline production – preferably with great supplier relationships.
- Strong sense of working on site with the suppliers and client.
HOW YOU'LL BE REWARDED:
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunity,
- Having 5 star clients on your portfolio website.
- Medical Insurance & airfare ticket
- T-shirt friendly, casual atmosphere in an office that boasts yummy restaurants downstairs and a terrace!
INTERESTED?Then apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, school reports, training reports and job references)! The relevant contact person is Michaela Mittermeier from our Munich headquarter - we are looking forward to your application!
AVANTGARDE Gesellschaft für Kommunikation mbH | Atelierstraße 10 | 81671 Munich | T +49 (0)89 88399-0 | www.avantgarde.de
GESELLSCHAFT FÜR KOMMUNIKATION MBH