An environment where flat hierarchies promote “doing” and taking initiative. An inspirational mix of cultures, disciplines and nationalities. Lots of room for lateral thinking and co-creation. Hands-on international experience and transcontinental office-hopping. A driven attitude born of boundless enthusiasm. A place where the team is the most valued asset.
So how about you?
We’re looking for “real” people. Show us your true self. Don’t waste your time rehearsing standard answers. Dare to be authentic.
(Senior) Production ManagerAVANTGARDE is a global, owner-managed communications agency. With more than 500 employees in 10 offices worldwide we create internationally outstanding “Brand Experiences”. Well-known brands have put their trust in us for years. We understand ourselves as a strategic partner for long-term brand planning. In doing so we provide services that serve the holistic experience of brands and products. Our Mission: Creating Fans.
(Senior) Production Manager
The (Senior) Production Manager is responsible for planning and executing events, with an expertise in implementing overall creative, technical and logistical elements.
He will also be involved in brand building, marketing and the overall communication strategy of the client. He will be responsible for working effectively with both: client and internal teams to flawlessly deliver brand experiences, that drive clients brand strategy against established strategic objectives, timelines and financial goals.
He should thrive under pressure, enjoy travel, and have a passion for event production and logistics.
- Oversee all involved suppliers to ensure high quality service delivery while striving for continuous improvement.
- Maintain reliable and trustful supplier relations.
- Establish project and logistic plans.
- Supervise the technical staff on location during install, show and dismantle.
- Work with the internal team and external vendors in ensuring that all logistical needs for the event are understood and met.
- Work very closely with Account Manager in managing of the project budget,keeping track of expenses and updating the team on costs so that they are able to be communicated to the client as needed.
- Understand thoroughly and apply health and safety regulations.
- Identify suppliers, venues. Source and manage accordingly.
- Onsite main point of contact for all aspects of production.
- Create flawless power point presentations to be shared with client and other parties.
- 4+ years of event agency experience. Automotive experience is a plus.
- Strong production competencies paired with project management skills.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong teamwork and team synergy skills required.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including weekends and holidays and able to do extensive travels.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Fluent in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Profound Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Implement diverse and exciting events for well-known brands.
- Working with an excellent team of event experts.
- Collaborations with partners and suppliers all over the region.
- Stimulating, motivating and friendly environment that nurtures individual skills and interests.
- Be part of an international Agency with offices in 7 countries.
Then apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, school reports, training reports and job references)!
GESELLSCHAFT FÜR KOMMUNIKATION MBH